Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fifty Shames of Earl Grey

Goodreads blurb: A shrewd, laugh–out–loud parody of E. L. James' bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey series:

Young, arrogant, tycoon Earl Grey seduces the naïve coed Anna Steal with his overpowering good looks and staggering amounts of money, but will she be able to get past his fifty shames, including shopping at Walmart on Saturdays, bondage with handcuffs, and his love of BDSM (Bards, Dragons, Sorcery, and Magick)? Or will his dark secrets and constant smirking drive her over the edge?



5 Stars ~ Kami's Review

Thank you Net Galley for this ARC. It has been on my Kindle for quite some time, I wish I had read it sooner!

Freaking hilarious!!
The author did such a good job making fun of Fifty Shades!
Everything from the over explaining of unimportant things that are blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain, to the nervous habit of biting her lip (or in this books case picking her nose).
I want to quote this book so bad, but since I cannot, just take my word for it that you will laugh your ass off.
I think the price is a little steep, but I guess it depends on how much you are willing to pay for a book that will crack you up.

1 comments:

  1. Hi guys, I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! Congrats!
    http://threecatsandagirl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete